About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rouse family *glimpse*

Ok, so if yesterday was cold, today was Baltic. like the kind of cold whether that disorientates you. What a perfect day for a family photo shoot :)
I ventured out to Freedom Park with Nathan, Tracey and their lil 1 year old Lucy, who makes you wanna melt from all that adorable! This is a preview. Enjoy :)















3 comments:

jim baker said...

i love the shopping cart one!!

Pranee Loffer, Charlotte North Carolina wedding photographer said...

Thanks! it was definitely a run in and out moment before they discovered I had a camera!

jim baker said...

:)

Followers