About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Brett Sheffield Collection.

Brett is Malachi's friend. One of the ones he's known since the beginning of time. He comes over every Friday night for his man nights ( which Malachi doesnt know why i call it that...but...a girl might show up once every 3 months) and watch MST3K riff trax movies.
In his words Brett is quality, and just awesome to be around. I agree.
Yes, the title says it all. This is a collection of Brett that was 2 weeks in the making. One week it was super overcast and most were taken in studio, and the other week was super white because of the snow. I've put a couple "previews" up ...so please don't be thinking "whats up with all these pics of Brett". He's been around a lot lately when I've had a camera in my hand. Anyways, this is the rest.



Couldn't decide between these 3 for intro pics :)











































1 comment:

Vanessa Kay said...

Nice collection! I love the brick and all the different angles you took! You rock! You are sensational!

Followers