About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Family: Nathan, Tracey and Lucy.

So I've been admiring the Rouse family for a while. We attend church together and might catch a glimpse of each other between services. Its been too much fun watching little Lucy grow from when we moved here in February 2009 and just wild! to see her running around. We took a stroll through Freedom park, Charlotte together and I just let them do their thing. Lucy ADORES her parents and is such a cuddle bug. These pics were beyond easy to take, despite the freezing temperatures. I have so many favorites which makes me so glad theres no limit to how many pics I can post...cause there were LOTS of magic moments with this family

ENJOY!



















































Nathan, Tracey, Lucy: Thank you for spending your afternoon with me and for all the laughs and giggles :)




No comments:

Followers