About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, February 5, 2010

Kill some time....

For every photo blog I write, theres 5 more I wish I could put up. This post is one of the ones that might not have made it, had it not been raining for the past 5 days rendering me unable to shoot outside :) Malachi has some pretty cool friends and they know how to live it up. We are NUTS about board games!...like I'd trade an afternoon of Wii just to play Clue....I love it THAT much. Matthew bought over one of the latest editions of Monopoly, called Monopoly City back in December and we spent a good 3 hours trying to figure out how to play the game. You'd think it'd be pretty straight forward but its rocket science....
The game was soooo slow because we had to consult the manual every 2 seconds, so I whipped out my camera to kill some time. Did you know there are over 1400 different Monopoly editions? Thats WILD!



Building our empire....
Forget paper money! credit cards all the way!


Hardcore gamers..



SO cut throat!








I conquered Monopoly/Trump tower! YEAH!





EAR TH QU AKE.......

3 comments:

Bobbie Brown said...

Ohhh, I LOVE this game! And you got some awesome shots here!

jim baker said...

duddddee what?! i love regular monopoly i've never heard of this version... oh man...

Pranee Loffer, Charlotte North Carolina wedding photographer said...

Its definitely a ....If you are snowed in and have nothing to do for the rest of your day game.... I love it!

Followers