About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Laura and Gabriel: glimpse :)

This morning I was so blessed spend some time with Laura and her little man, Gabriel. He is all of 2 months old and is so so precious! Here is a "preview/mini collection." of our time together.....enjoy:)


This is one of my favorite photos I've taken this year. I LOVE the emotion. He loves his momma!






A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!






precious :)


2 comments:

Bobbie Brown said...

What a gorgeous baby! You did an awesome job! I LOVE the one of them outside...

Unknown said...

Thanks bobbie! That was one of the only ones I took. It was way windy and COLD out.

Followers