About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

I would like to blame it on the snow. But thats not true. I blame it on the fact that we (Malachi and I) are the BIGGEST procrastinators in the WORLD. If anything can get done at the very last moment and then some...thats us. I wanted to make this be the exception. I wanted to send our Valentines day cards and have them get to where they're going before Valentines day 2010 (which just happens to fall on Sunday). I sent them out this past Monday, even though I calculated that they'll prolly get to Australia a day late, but I can alway blame that on the time change. I have had ONE response that they got to where they were going, so here is the card you would've seen, and I hope will touch soon.

LOVE LOVE LOVE.....Loffers :)

PS...theres a few "out takes " below the card :D





WORD!



tickle tickle tickle!


Arrrg! Happy Valentines day!







No comments:

Followers