About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Fall Fest.

Today was the perfect fall day and we'd been hearing about the annual Renovatus Fall Fest for the last few weeks and it still snuck up on us! BUTTTT.... we were determined to go and hang out with the awesome community that is our church :-D I m glad we did because this is the funnest location ever and totally makes me want to have a farm so I can have friends come round for a bonfire all the time. We got there right before sunset and because of my lack of a tripod these will just have to be silhouettes....but you get the idea ;)


Such an incredible place!


Such a cute tractor :-) and a super cutie Flannery. Look at dem cheeks!

Not so lil Asher.

Cutie hugs :-)

Judah's famous party face.


awesome FI RE!

sky shots, just because.....





marshmellowsssss




We saw these on our way out. pretty awesome!



No comments:

Followers