About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Monday, November 2, 2009

Schreiners are CERTIFIED AMAZIN!

I was so sad to say good bye to the Schreiners, but we did get to spend our weekend at my in law's mountains house, which was BEYOND a blessing!! I'd never really seen the leaves change colour in the fall here so I was in for a surprise. The colours were so vivid and bright my eyes hurt so much but it was a joy to witness! We managed to sneak a family shoot in between the rain and a mini field trip to explore the local heritage. I hope you enjoy these!






This is the same location I used for Vanessa's photo shoot.

YES. This is where we stayed!










This is fun to look at because the last time I saw him Noah wasn't walking. He has the FUNNEST waddle EVER!








Loffer v Schreiner.



Judah not quite sure why he's smiling, so he snoozed. (daddy took these)



Malachi took this one of Hannah. I love it!


This one speaks for it self.



Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee......

.......eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee



Tassia and Hannah waving ;)


Hannah hitching a ride to PA.


We caught this sunset on the way home. BREATH TAKING!











No comments:

Followers