About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cooking with Hannah :-)

I think one of Hannah's favorite time of the day (besides meal time) is watching me cook. She gets a kick out of it and I think she's super adorable playing pretend. SO I've been thinking of a project we can do together and wanted to start with something that didn't involve more than 3 ingredients and the oven.

My buddy Kaarin has been keeping an AMAZING food blog that makes me drool every time I look at it and has made me want to try my hand at it.
The idea came to me while we were eating rice krispies. What could be more simple than rice krispies treats! 3 ingredients and NO oven! I hope these make you smile. My kiddos rock!


Our Ingredients :-D


Judah double checking the recipe.

Hannah pouring "water" into the pot.


Pouring the krispies into the marsh mellows. A few didn't make it :-)

Stiring and getting into a sticky situation.



Judah supervising.

Push.push.push!

Judah's contribution.

The reveal!

SOOOO EXCITED!!



Judah is ready to have some already!

Hmmm (i didn't let him have the whole thing!)

Rice krispies stubble!

Showing off her handy work.

Enjoying her creation.

The ones that didn't make it because Judah threw the open box on the ground. along with all the peas he had for dinner last night :-s


9 comments:

WeeNo Photography said...

i want to have rice crispies right now!!

Karen Slate said...

Thanks for sharing a part of your life. Many blessings to you.

Karen Slate said...

Thanks for sharing a part of your life! Many blessings to you.

Kaarins said...

Yuuuummmmmmm!!! It's great that you can photograph the cook!!

Bobbie Brown said...

Seriously these are priceless! I LOVE them!

Lisa said...

OK, now I need rice crispies too! I love this! Thanks for sharing it. I especially love the stubble. :o)

Ellmaker House BandB said...

move over Paula Dean!1 Hanna on the loose... wonderful!!

Pranee Loffer, Charlotte North Carolina wedding photographer said...

Thanks for your encouragements! you guys rock! next attempt is a REAL cake. but i think we'll wait a few years!

Barbara said...

Wow, you're brave letting Hannah do all that cooking! They look yummy (probably better than what I could do) She should be in a Rice Krispies commercial!

Followers