About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Pumpkins and Popcorn

One of the great finds that Tassia and I stumbled on when she was here was a neat lil place 5 minutes from my house calledAw Shucks Farm. It was noon when we visited and full of field trip kids. Originally we planned to check it out and come back later to shoot our kiddos when it wasn't as hot and BRIGHT. I took my camera anyways cause I do that sometimes. As soon as we arrived, there was SO much to do and see I just went crazy and started taking photos. BUT as always Hannah and Noah weren't having any of it, so we decided to persuade them with some popcorn and thats why theres a bunch of pics with them eating popcorn ......but they're smiling too!
















































No comments:

Followers