About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Monday, November 2, 2009

This was sooooooo 2 weeks ago!

So today is unofficially blog catch up day. This one is the 1st of hopefully 5 for today ;) In no order at all these are from when John and Tassia were visiting us from Pennsylvania for all of 10 short days. One of the days Tassia successfully dragged me out with the kiddies (they went enthusiastically) to put a lil colour in our day. I forgot how much i LOOOOVE sidewalk chalk-ing....enjoy!


Hannah and Noah bust-a-move!






Noah has such a colourful personality!


Why do you torture me?!?!

Too much handsome!

stomp stomp!







Noah defying gravity!

My giggle bunny!

Drum buddies (uncle John took this) Judah with uncle John


Mini DTS reunion :)


My fave pic of me and Hannah! Kids LOVE Tassia!

1 comment:

Aaron said...

These pics are so cute, the background really works well.

Followers