About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Renovatus. Same same.....But different :-)

Our family has been attending Renovatus Church since moving back to the States in February. We can't say enough how much we LOVE being apart of such a Christ centred community and ALL the super awesome people that we get to worship with every week. Hannah is a huge fan as she has a few buddies that she gets to hang out with at nursery.

Last week we gathered at Eastland Mall for our first (of 2) worship services at the new location. I got to take a few pics of our last service at our old location and also our new service. Its a great chapter to be apart of and the move caused quite a buzz around Charlotte..... which is always a good thing ;-).

* Its 2 in the morning (well 1 now that I just set the clock back an hour. Im about to fall over so I'll have to do captions later) *


Last service at Elizabeth Elementary.








Awesome testamonies of GOD's faithfullness.





Communion.

And........Its a wrap :)



1 st 11 am service at Eastland mall.

So this was in the lobby/waiting room and its the coolest and fuzziest thing ever.























3 comments:

Theresa Goodnight said...

I've been WAITING for these!!!!! I saw you working last sunday and couldn't wait! Great job!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Really great pictures Pranee, as always :) - The Schreiners

kaarins said...

ahhhhmazing!

Followers