About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Little Fam.

3 Weeks ago I got to shoot a super cute family, Jen and Rex and their 4 1/2 month old Asher. I met Jen at church when we first moved back to the States like 4 months ago. Asher was a lot smaller then but I m super happy to catch him when he's still new and soft! Here they are. Thanks guys for letting me come snap your afternoon!!











































































No comments:

Followers