About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Curran Clan.

Meet...Mike, Meridith and Alaina...they're a super cute/fun/AWESOME! family. So our clan (Malachi, me, Hannah and Judah) got to spend an afternoon with them having a great time and I can't wait to hang with them more and have more great times! I also got to photograph them, just chillin...as you can tell they are quite the handsome family indeed!





























































































Alaina.....signing off.

No comments:

Followers