About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Hannah's first Tricycle.

Yard sales rock! Its just a fact of life. Cause if they didn't exist our Saturdays wouldn't be as colourful. I mean what could be more fun than driving around in 100 degree
heat and rummaging through peoples things and get away with it.

They are also an awesome treasure trove. Today the first of probably 20 that we went to we saw a shiny Trike, and Hannah's eyes grew that much bigger. Its sooo pretty, and gives
me an excuse to whip our my cam and take pics of one of Hannah's many firsts.
So here it is. Hannah's first go at riding her tricycle! ( with a lil help from daddy and Judah)




Soooo Shiny!!!
























































Too cool to button up my outfit!




Malachi and Judah Cheering Hannah on!







Time to ride off into the sunset.


1 comment:

WeeNo Photography said...

Prans!!
These photos are KICK ASS!
WOW! I ADORE THeM!
Seriously so good.
love the post edit work,
and the colours,
and the focus! BRILLIANT
really! Hannah is getting so big!
I want to come visit you and your CUTE AMAZING FAMILY!

Followers