About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tracy and Jeff. Hawaii 08

Long story short. Malachi and I began our Photography journey in Kona, Hawaii back in January 2008 ( the studying part anyways). After 3 months of, well intense learning as much as i could about photography and 10 000+ pics taken later, We were on our way back to Sydney Australia when BOTH (one main and one backup) our hardrives got swiped at securiety( someone stole them) at Honolulu airport. They had all our pictures and memories of our time in Hawaii and to say we were devastated was being kind. We were shattered.

Fast forward a year and a half.
Tracy and Jeff were kind enough to send me a disc of photos that I took of them while I was in Hawaii. It made me super happy to get it and remember how awesome our time was in Hawaii. Jeff and Tracy are husband and wife and super quality people who are serving as missionaries/volunteers with Youth With A Mission in Kona Hawaii. From what I remember they've been married 10 years!! How awesome is that!































Jeff and Tracy: thanks for sending me the CD! and for letting me take pics you guys rock!

No comments:

Followers