About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, July 24, 2009

Jim and Jess. Engagement.

Yesterday Malachi and I met up with soon to be husband and wife ( in less than a month!!) Jim and Jess. Jim and I were in the same photography class in Kona Hawaii from January to March of 2008. So the last time we saw him we just had Hannah and he was very much single! We met up in Columbia SC and had a super great time catching up and I didn't want to miss the chance to take pics of this super awesome couple! They are getting married in New York and Jim will be serving as a youth pastor in a church close to where they will be living. We were so blessed to see them and can't wait to see what God has for them in the future!




Jim_Jess_09 (16 of 24) by you.Jim_Jess_09 (18 of 24) by you.







































































Jim and Jess: We love you both! Thank you for such a wonderful day! and thanks for letting me take your pics!






No comments:

Followers