About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Blast from the past!

Back in May I was blessed with seeing 2 of my really good friends James and Katie whom I met when I was doing tsunami relief work in Thailand back in 2005. They were very much single then. Fast forward 4 years and they're married with 3 kiddies and living in Thailand serving as missionaries . They are such a family of faith and an inspiration and I was so happy to see them if only for a couple hours. Their kids Celest, Josh and Jerrah are just awesome awesome individuals. We had a little photo session before they went on their way. I can't wait to join them in Thailand soon!























James and Katie: Thank you for stopping by!! We love you and can't wait to see you soon!

No comments:

Followers