About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, July 17, 2009

Hannah's LOVES Lucy...and so do I!

Last Saturday Malachi's good friend Marshall, from back in the day came to visit us at home. Its a pretty big deal because I've only met him once previously and that was the day me and Malachi got married like over 3 years ago. He's a super cool kid that my hubby raves about constantly and his coolness factor went up 500 % when he showed up with his super cool Bulldog puppy Lucy. As you can see Hannah was a huge fan and they became pals real quick. We can't wait to spend more time with Marshall and of course..Lucy!!







Not quite sure ...yet.













Lucy trying out Judah's Bouncy Chair.














Patty cake!!






Hannah telling Lucy secrets.






























PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!!!



No comments:

Followers