About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Hannah and Judah's 1st 4th of July!

My family and I are grateful beyond words and so blessed to be in the USA! Yesterday we celebrated 1 of 3 great privileges. Their US citizenship! (the other 2 being Thai and Australian..talk about nomads!) So here are Judah and Hannah living it up as lil Americans and super proud of it. We got to spend the day at Malachi's friend, Matthews house eating, swimming, eating, swimming, watching fireworks and playing with their cute puppy, Sweat pea. We hope you like our pics!








Our lil Super star!




Arrrrrrg. Im a Pirate!








Hannah Keeping her eye on Judah. making sure he doesn't eat all of her boat.










Grow Judah, GROW!




Sweet Pea..SO CUTE!




Hannah our little water baby :-)












Uncle...Judah?









Wave that flag!







Thank you for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed these pics as much as I did taking them!

No comments:

Followers