About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, September 11, 2009

When Hogges fly.

Billy is Malachi's friend and Matthew's brother. That alone makes him cool. But he gets more awesome..... Billy owns a plane!!! Need i say more?
Last Thursday me and Vanessa took the evening to go check out Billy's plane and hang out at Monroe airport with him. Billy gets extra points for having a fancy jacket. Of course we took our handy cameras and made a nifty photo shoot out of it. Van was super brave and took it a step further and went flying with Billy for a few minutes and check out our night sky. I, on the other hand remained grounded. Here are a few pics we took. (vanessa's is the first 3) It was too much fun!




































Even after it got dark we got some fun shots inside the hanger.











Billy: you're awesome! Thanks for lending us you and your plane.... and being a fun model!

No comments:

Followers