About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Malachi is 24!

My super handsome and super awesome husband Malachi turned 24 on Friday the 18th and me and the kids were so excited to spend the day with him.
We packed up our lunch and cupcakes and headed for a nice picnic in our humble backyard. This was also the first time we let Hannah eat a cupcake and I think she believed it was her birthday.
I am so happy with these photos because I know in 20 years we'll be looking at these with the kids and it will be an amazing feeling.

I hope you enjoy :-D









My Rockstars! I love em! (Judah catching flies)


I'd LOVE to know what Judah is thinking right now. (more salt for his cracker maybe?)


I think Judah wants some of Hannah's feed.


I Luuuurve my babies!






My favourite. Father and son!


Hannah's 1st ever cupcake. feeling a little overwhelmed.





Cupcake for daddy. Cupcake for Judah.






No comments:

Followers