About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Girl / Fun Lens time!

My really close friend Vanessa came all the way from Spokane, Washington to visit us this week!! I've totally been looking forward to seeing her again since we both completed our School of Photography back in Jan 2008!!

Its been so much fun and encouraging having her here and we've been busy just lounging around and talking about what we love....Photography! So we pulled our selves off the couch long enough yesterday to explore my backyard with lil Hannah while Judah was getting his Happy nap.

I borrowed Van's canon 50mm lens and shot at f 1.8. (for the photo nerds out there)...all i can say is..not bad for a $50 lens.














Ummmmm


She's up to something...











Kisses for Nanna/pappa/grandpa/grandma!



No comments:

Followers