About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Jelly Belly goodness!

On Sunday we celebrated my official permanent residency status by going to a place thats pretty American. Costco! Seriously thats one of the top ten things I think of when I think of America. where you can buy everything in bulk. We left with nearly 20 pounds of meat and a whole lot of kiwi fruits and the best part.... 4 pounds or 1.8 kgs Tub of Jelly Belly.

For those that aren familiar, Jelly Bellies ROCK. Gormet snacking at its finest. 49 flavours!!! from pina colada to buttered popcorn, cream soda and toasted marshmallow. my least favourite being sizzling cinnamon.

I was walking past the tub this morning when i realised that over 1/3 was gone, which meant me and Malachi had been through a pound of it already in 3 days. Eeeek! For some reason Hannah thought it was breakfast. I whipped out the camera for a couple fun shots to remind me that if we did go through this whole tub this week that it did exist and I wasn't imagining things. While i was taking pics Hannah knew she wasn't allowed to eat it so she tried to smell it as much as she could and touched it while i wasn't looking.







Showing me her favorite Jelly Belly.


Hannah smelling all that sugar!





No comments:

Followers