About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, December 18, 2009

Cookie Monster!

Hannah had so much fun cooking here that we wanted to bring you something a little more colourful. To stll keep it 2 year old friendly, we skipped steps 1-5 in the baking process and headed straight into the decorating process. Armed with her adorable gingerbread man apron (thanks Nanna!) for this very occasion, She did a great job!


showing off her nifty apron.


yey for cookie kits.


Hannah's face says it all.

Details! (i did the outline in icing....)


The happy lil decorator!






The concentration!



Smells....pretty good.


Happy.


nummy nummy!



3 comments:

Barbara said...

Hannah is a DOLL! I want to hug her, she is tooooo cute :)

Karen Slate said...

Hannah is so adorable and obviously, by your photos, full of personality!

Tassia said...

Awesome and adorable!!!!

Followers