About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Fun with lights, Babies and Bokeh!

Ever since I read about this super fun light/lens trick like back in January... I've been super excited about Christmas to come around again! We put our Christmas tree up like 3 days ago (thats another post!) and this morning I finally got to be a nerd and try it! I was over it in like 5 minutes, but I have happy results. Im glad I can tick this off my to do list! you should try it! super funn :)

This is what i put over my lens...super high tech. (also had the star)


Adorable Hannah. Thats our Christmas tree light in the background, isn't it happy?!?!






Super star!!









1 comment:

Unknown said...

adorble pictures.. I was wondering do you know a place in Charlotte that would be a good place to have your camera cleanned??

Followers