About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hannah and her butterfly.

We received a pretty awesome gift this past Thursday from Hannah's VERY special nanna. It was a chrysalis. WHAT IS THAT?! you ask?...if you're like me thats what I asked. To the best of my knowledge it was a butterfly cocoon (with the butterfly still chilling in there). I was super excited when I saw it because I'd never seen a caterpillar become a butterfly. I just knew thats what happened to them when no one was watching. Ours came in a very special bowl!
So this afternoon (2 days after we recieved it) while we were cleaning the house Malachi came upon the completely formed butterfly. It was a super exciting discovery as I was expecting to wait atleast another week. Hannah was equally as excited and we had fun releasing this beautiful creation of God out to enjoy his greatness!

























Bye bye ms. Butterfly!!








Thank you nanna! This is the prettiest butterfly I've EVER seen!





No comments:

Followers