About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Andrew Shychuk.

Andrew, Just like Matthew(previous post) is another friend of Malachi that he's known since the beginning of time(or atleast since he was 13) . He was the best man at our wedding. This past weekend he got a spare moment to come visit us before his hectic school schedule starts up and it might be next summer before we see him again! (AND we hope not!!) We were luck to squeeze in another photo shoot. As you can see, good looking model= nice looking pics!


































































Andrew: Thanks for hanging out with us! and for letting me shoot you.



No comments:

Followers