About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Abbi and Nate: Engagement session Charlotte

Yesterday I got to spend some time with Abbi and Nate, 2 pretty awesome individuals and a SUPER fun couple who are getting married in Charleston in like less than 6 weeks!

It was very obvious early on in the shoot that they are so in love and that made my job easy!
We took a stroll around Freedom park in Charlotte, NC and tried to make it to Noda before it got too dark. We managed a few shots in Noda before the light left us, But i am MORE than overjoyed at the photos we got. I hope you enjoy !!




































(36 of 53) by you.(35 of 53) by you.



































Nate and Abbi: You guys rock! Thanks for spending your evening with me I can't wait to shoot your wedding!


No comments:

Followers