About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hayley glimpse.

Today was a DREAM as far as a photo shoots go. I spent my afternoon with a pretty awesome lady that is graduating high school in a few sleeps, ( like in the next month or two :))
We drove around Monroe and the surrounding farm-land goodness just soaking in the much needed sun and being girls! heres a few :)













3 comments:

Aunt Edie said...

The photos and Hayley are beautiful!

katherine Southerland said...

oh my gosh they are awesome!!!!!

Pranee Loffer, Charlotte North Carolina wedding photographer said...

Thank you! she is so much fun to be around its hard to take a bad photo of her!

Followers