About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Dust leaders: Preview

The rain held off long enough this afternoon for me to take photos of the leaders of the college and young adults group at Renovatus called Dust . I don't think I've ever seen so many fabulous/stunning/beautiful group of friends! thanks for sharing your afternoon with me! these are my fave today and possibly some of my favorite photos ever taken! MORE TO COME!





The following 3 look similar.... I couldn't decide!!







Charlotte in the background! LOVE IT!



This was right after the last shot!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Pranee, these pictures are A-Mazing!! You're soo awesome! I had so much fun today!

-rachel r.

Luke said...

Those picture are absolutely beautiful

Anonymous said...

Wow! Great photographer. Great people. Great setting. The magic is there for sure. These are definitely some of my favorite Renovatus photos EVER!! Fantastic Pranee!
Amanda MArtin

Followers