About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Friday, January 8, 2010

Deshields Family Session.

2009 ended pretty awesome for me in the way of photography. My last session was the Deshields family, Sarah, Kevin, and lil Jonah. I can't say enough about what a joy it is to be around these guys. Both our families attend Renovatus Church where Sarah and Kevin lead worship and Jonah and Hannah run around together in nursury. They are by far the artsiest family I know. Musicians and exceptional photographers, not to mention ridiculously stylish!
We took a stroll around an abandoned barn near their house and headed to Amalie's Bakery for a bit.
It was super wet and muddy and really cold! but still an awesome day chasing after lil Jonah and just getting to know this nifty family. Here are the pics from the session. Please enjoy!













I LOVE Jonah's expression!













One of my favorites!




















Sarah's super cute vintage camera!

What can i say....they're awesome!

Loves his momma.





Standing around looking....AWESOME!

















So tired...











I think this was the moment Jonah was done!

Sarah, Kevin and Jonah: Thank you for sharing your day with me! I can't wait to hang out more!

1 comment:

WeeNo Photography said...

once again. so good! LOVED everyone of them. Seriously So good Prans! WOW!

Followers