About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Monday, March 30, 2009

Gorgeous Lisa!

Here is my friend Lisa. Lisa is amazing. Why? because for the sake of art she put on her wedding dress so I could have fun and take pixs of her. These were taken on Tassia's grandad's farm. THANKS LISA!!!




















































I know we're not supposed to give away our secret (j/k) . But I thought you might enjoy this. THANKS JOHN!!!

No comments:

Followers