About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baltimore Aquarium!

On our way Back to South Carolina we stopped at the National Aqurium in baltimore and got a lil glimps of some fish. Such an impressive place!! Sadly it was WAYYYY over crowded, but it was worth it just to see hanna go bonkers over fish!!


He doesnt look so tough!




Its the attack of the little stripy babies!







Hannah getting a Lesson on fish from Noah.


Noah, doesn't seem to care if there wasn't water :-)


No comments:

Followers