About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sitting Judah! (or in Hannah's words JuCah!)

You never realise how fast babies grow and i know thats an understatement of the century!! I can't believe its been 7 and 1/2 months since Judah has been hanging out with us and its gone fast! ANYWAYS I say all that to say... He is officially sitting up on his own!! Im super proud of him and Im sure he'll appreciate not having me shove him in a basket to keep him upright.
These were taken this afternoon. Judah feels like such a big man, he tried to eat a whole apple. but all that really came of that was alot of drool. What can i say he has super ambitious teeth!























































Ok mama...Im done!



2 comments:

April said...

so cute!! I LOVE this background!!!

Ellmaker House BandB said...

his feet are my favirite on every picture!! Love 'em all.. a job well done.

Followers