About Me

My Love and joy is found in my family whom I have God to thank for. My awesome awesome loving, supportive and so giving husband Malachi, and my 2 kids Hannah (2) and Judah (1) who I get to chill with all day!! My photography is an overflow and a reflection of how i live my life. I ADORE life. I LOVE color! capturing raw emotions is such a privilege. Blessing those around me with a love that GOD has given me and my family supports me wholeheartedly. seriously, could life be better than this?

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Nanna's House and New car!

So we've been here in south carolina/USA/Nanna's house 6 days!! so I figured after being a lil nippy the last few days which prevented us from leaving the house, and my laziness contributed to that factor along with watching 12 episoids of Lost almost back to back, we figured it was time to venture out into the wilderness (aka the back yard) with our lil ones. and here are the pics to prove it. It lasted all of 15 minutes, and we (that is Hannah) have come to realise that we're not in Kansas anymore. or in her case. Sydney. which means the beach is no where to be found. But We're loving the woods. ALSO Daddy (Malachi) Went out to the Honda dealership last night at 5:30 Pm and didn't come back till 1 am. But he brought the car back with him so it was worth it! Check em all out below.

ALLL Mine!!

Not my favourite rock!


Feelin a lil purple!


Oh we know we're cool!





Hannah test driving.


Soooooooo Shineyyyy.

Time to go home.

Nope. Don't wanna go home.....

1 comment:

April said...

The photos are beautiful Pranee! You are amazing!!! It was so good to finally meet you on sunday!! :) See you soon!

Followers